Sunday, November 19, 2017

Halloween Parties at School

After getting home from a weekend in Hickory and putting the kids to bed, I settled in for my next task- preparing for the two classroom Halloween parties I had the next day. FOUR hours later, my crafting was finished. Sigh...

I had to come up with a craft for the 3-year-olds and the 1st graders and then make some snacks. Here's what I came up with...



Addie's party turned out to be simple and cute, and they were excited to get to dress up...
 
 


 

 

It was my first time being in Collins's classroom, and I was very impressed by how nice the kids were and how orderly the classroom was! The kids loved making the Q-tip skeletons. 
 

Now that the class parties were complete, we could all focus on the next event...Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment