Friday, March 4, 2016

The Morning Sanity Challenge

"YUCK!" This is what Addie yells at me in the morning when I select an outfit for her to wear for the day. If it is not a tutu or a bathing suit or a broncos cheer leading uniform, she does not want to wear it. And she certainly does not want to wear any pants ever.

Frankly, I dread getting her dressed every day because I just know a meltdown is going to happen. If I want her to get out the door in any kind of decent outfit, I have to hide the clothes I'll know she'll choose and be strategic about what I suggest. And forget a bow in her hair. She will tear that thing out in no time.

Is is normal for a 2-year-old to be so opinionated about what she wears? And doesn't she get cold making pancakes in a bathing suit in February?


No comments:

Post a Comment