Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Week of (B-List) Celebrities

It's not every week that you come into contact with some of your favorite TV stars! I got lucky last week and had two cool experiences with Joanna Gaines from HGTV's "Fixer Upper" and Ree Drummond from "The Pioneer Woman". In my limited television viewing these days, this was about as big as it gets!

Heather and Dad were so sweet to secure me a ticket to the High Point Furniture Market where Joanna Gaines was debuting her new furniture line, "Magnolia". Unfortunately, this is as close as I came to meeting her. She had already headed back to Texas. But I really liked her showroom and got a few ideas for my house.



But what was really impressive was Heather and Bernhardt's showroom. They really know how to do it right! This was one of my favorite rooms in their collection. It was neat seeing Heather in action and spending the day with Dad.


Later that week, my book club went to go see the Pioneer Woman at Quail Ridge Books. We just read her love story, "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" and jumped at the chance to go buy her new cookbook and meet her!





 Pretty exciting week for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment