Saturday, November 1, 2014

The State Fair

I think there were at least a million people at the State Fair the Sunday we went. And most of them were in line in front of me waiting for the NC State ice cream. We were excited to take both girls to the fair, but wow we chose the wrong time! Thank goodness it was beautiful, Addie was able to nap in her stroller, Collins got her face painted, Brian got his ham biscuit, and I got my ice cream. Otherwise, it may have not been worth it!

 
Collins saw the Ferris Wheel and had to ride it. She wasn't scared at all. I don't remember the last time I rode one, but it was kind of thrilling to ride it with her for the first time!




Interestingly enough, the face painting was her favorite part...


Brian was a good sport to ride the very manly tea cups with her. :)


The #1 reason I attend the State Fair...chose banana pudding this year! I waited in line 30 minutes for this- no kidding- and it was totally worth it.


Collins was inspired by the face painting and came home and got busy with her brush. Bree (her doll) and Brian and I both got full face designs. :) She had a great time at the fair this year!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment