Sunday, August 24, 2014

Little Reader

Collins is obsessed with reading books. She asks to read books throughout the day, gets super focused as you read to her, quotes lines from books, asks lots of questions as you read a book, and doesn't want to stop once you start. I feel bad, but we literally have to cut her off sometimes because if you read her one book, you have to read her twenty. And my voice eventually gives out! Her absolute favorite books are the Berenstein Bears series (we are trying to collect them all!), but she also loves Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy, Dr. Seuss, anything really.

When she doesn't fall asleep during nap time, I let her take books into her bed and look through them.

I am all for this obsession! She learns so much this way, and I love reading to her. Hope she always loves books this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment