Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kiawah 2014

All I can say is I have a LOT of photos. Between the beauty of the island, the cuteness of my girls, and my new obsession for Instagram there weren't many moments when there wasn't a camera in my hand. Bear with me. As you will see, the vacation was awesome!

I was really worried how the six hour road trip would go with the girls, but they surprised me. They did really great!

One of my favorite scenes as you cross over the first bridge onto the island...

This beach is beautiful and sparkly and huge!

There was a super moon our first night there...


There was a reason this one was going after my coffee- she didn't sleep while on vacation! Sigh...




We discovered that Addie has my crazy beach hair, poor thing...

Collins spent her afternoons playing in the tidal pools...



Brian didn't mind them either...

Collins rode her bike to and from the beach every day and became a very confident rider! It was so cute to see her pedaling hard down the trail on her tiny pink bike...

These two were a tight pair...










And now for the professional shots from my sister, the photographer...

 








We are so thankful for this wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment