Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Potty Training Update

It's been about a month since we started potty training with Collins so I thought it was time for an update (I know the suspense has been killing you all). I am excited to report that Collins figured it all out super fast, and overall potty training has been EASY! I really did not think this would be the case based on her willingness to go around in a dirty diaper for so long, but she picked it up very quickly. She's only had two accidents in the past month, wears underwear to school now, and tells us when she needs to go to the potty and does. She has started requesting "privacy" and shutting the door on us which is fine by me- I'm all for some independent pottying!

Now that she is potty trained, sleeping in her big girl bed, and only a few months from turning three, she seems so grown up to me. My baby is officially a little girl which makes me very happy and only just a tad sad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment