Thursday, July 18, 2013

A New Joy

Looks like I'm going to need to tweak the title of this blog. Because pretty soon there won't just be three Forks. We are so excited to announce there is a fourth Fork on its way! I'm pregnant!


Here is the first image of our second baby- due January 21, 2014. It's exciting because Collins and the baby will be almost exactly three years apart. I'm 13 weeks along at this point in the pregnancy, and everything is going well so far except for a little exhaustion here and there. No morning sickness to report- it's quite the opposite- all food looks good to me right now.

Because I'll be "advanced maternal age" when the baby is born, I took a DNA test to make sure there were no chromosomal issues with the baby. Thank goodness the results came back negative. A bonus of taking this test? We already know the sex of the baby..... :)

And we are excited to say that Collins is going to have.....

A LITTLE SISTER! It's a girl!

Thanks for sharing in this new joy with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment