Friday, June 15, 2012

She's Mine

People tell me all the time how much they think Collins looks like Brian. That's fine with me, but I want to be in there somewhere. Well, last week my contribution to Collins' DNA showed up in an unmistakable way.

We were in Myrtle Beach for Brian's bankruptcy conference when I picked Collins up from her nap (on a particularly humid day), and this is what I saw....


Oh Collins, I am so sorry. You are the unlucky recipient of my bad beach hair. No doubt it will be a long and grueling fight for you against humidity and frizziness and chances are good that you will lose. At least you will always have your Mom and your Mimi to empathize with...


Our MB trip was a whole lot of effort for not a whole lot of fun, but the bright spot was undoubtedly watching Collins dance to the live band at the cocktail party. That scene alone was worth the trouble. Here are some other pix from the trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment