Sunday, October 30, 2011

Danger Zone

Things are a little different around here lately. All of a sudden, Collins is a woman on a mission. Now that she can crawl and pull up, her curiosity level has skyrocketed and she manages to locate all kinds of trouble. I'm pretty sure we have entered the danger zone. Toys are really boring to her now- I'll give her one and she'll fling it to the side immediately. What she wants is the remote, my phone, every electrical cord, any heavy item on a bookcase- basically anything that poses a hazard of some sort. If you don't literally follow her around every second she will fall and hit her head on something because she is fearless! We worry that we have given her brain damage in the last week based on the number of hits her poor head has taken. We're considering getting her a helmut or possibly a padded room.

Here is playtime one night this past week. She's not wearing any clothes because we lost the wrestling match.

Deciding what type of mischief to get into...


Can I fit myself in this small hole?


Maybe I should play with my monkey...


Or completely ignore Dad...


Yep, let's definitely make a huge mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment