Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say Cheese...

When I first got pregnant, I told my friend Jen that I was worried I wouldn't be a good Mom. She reassured me that I would be a great Mom simply because of my love of seasonal decorating and holiday festivites- she said kids really get into that. Well, I had a chance to test this particular passion/mothering skill this past weekend with Easter- our first big holiday with Collins. What I learned is that holiday decorating is even more fun with a little one so my daughter better watch out- there is much more cheese where this came from. Lets just hope she will someday appreciate my enthusiasm for holidays and not find it annoying/embarrasing.

Aunt Alli and I attempted a bunny cake, remembering how much we used to love them when Mom made them when we were little...


Collins in the kitchen helping out wearing her bunny outfit as inspiration...


Lunging for a Reeses peanut butter egg and who can blame her?


Sheer excitement from the Easter bunny's visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment